SBI Clerk Application Form 2020 has been released by the State bank of India on 2nd January for the recruitment of Junior Associates vacancies in various branches of the Bank across the country. Interested candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Exam 2020 by submitting their on-line application. The SBI Clerk Application Form 2020 is expected to be free within the month of April 2020. Candidates who submit their form and pay the application fee on time are going to be allowed to appear for the recruitment test.
However, the candidates should ensure their SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020 before they proceed with the submission of the application. No mode other than online is going to be provided to the candidates for filling the application form or paying the application fee.
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE FOR SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM 2020.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form Highlights:
Fee once submitted won’t be refunded beneath any circumstances.
Incorrect details within the application form will make it blame for rejection.
In case the face within the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application could also be rejected.
Applications submitted after the last date is over won’t be considered for further process.
There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form or the other document to the bank.
If there’s any problem associated with an application form or fee submission, the candidates can contact the helpdesk.
SBI Clerk Application Form Important Dates: Announced
|Release of online application form||3rd January 2020|
|The final date for submission of application form||26th January 2020|
|Date of the preliminary exam||will be updated soon|
|Date of the main exam||will be updated soon|
How to Download SBI Clerk Application Form 2020?
- The application form for SBI Clerk application form 2020 is going to be released on the official web site of SBI bank. Step-by-step directions to fill and submit the application form are given below.
- On the official SBI web site, beneath the latest announcement, go to the recruitment of Junior Associates and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, click on the ‘Click here for new registration’ link to open the registration form/ application form.
- Basic information of the candidates like name, mobile number and email id along with the security code (as shown on the screen) ought to be entered into the form.
- After providing these details very rigorously, click on the ‘Save and Next’ button to proceed with uploading a document.
- The candidates are needed to upload their photograph and signature within the scanned format into the form. Specifications for the same are given below:
|Photograph||4.5 cm × 3.5 cm||200 x 230 pixels||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 kb – 20 kb|
- Once the documents are uploaded successfully, the candidates are going to be asked to provide their rest details related to personal and educational life.
- Once the main points are entered with success, the preview of the application form can appear on the screen. Check the form rigorously and if no mistakes are there click on the next button to proceed with the application fee payment.
- The details within the form may be filled in a single go or in multiple attempts. In case, the form is filled in one go, the provisional registration number and password are going to be generated after certain data is saved. Using this registration number and password, the candidates can log in and fill the rest details within the form.
- On successful completion of the fee payment, e-receipt and application form with fee details are going to be generated that ought to be printed for record.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee:
The payment may be made by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking by providing the information as asked on the screen. The application fee for various category candidates is given below:
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
Instructions for Scanning Documents:
The candidates should take care of the subsequent things while uploading photograph and signature into the application form.
Only a recent, passport-sized and colored photograph should be uploaded.
The background of the photograph ought to be light-colored, preferably white.
If the image is taken on a sunny day, the sun ought to be behind you. Or, place yourself within the shade, thus there are no harsh shadows.
In case you wear glasses, there ought to be no reflections and your eyes ought to be seen clearly.
Caps, sunglasses, hats and dark glasses aren’t allowed.
Religious headwear is allowed given that it doesn’t cover the face.
In case flash is used, make sure that there’s no red-eye.
ALSO, READ SBI CLERK 2020 ADMIT CARD.
The signature ought to be put on a white paper with a black ink pen.
Only the candidate, and nobody else on his/her behalf, ought to put the signature.
A signature, as the one uploaded, should match the signature put on the call letter, attendance sheet, answer script, etc or else the applicant is going to be disqualified.
Signature in capital letters won’t be accepted.